Snow, love it or hate it? We're big kids, and think snow is lovely! Here's today's freebie, a tutorial on how to make a snowflake mobile, so you can enjoy snow indoors too. (Yes, a mobile that you hang up, not a vehicle for travelling quickly over snow. Though we'd love one of those if you've got one going spare? )
It makes a great Christmas decoration, and is also a good way to use up any waste paper. You'll see in our version above that we didn't have any glitter, so it doesn't look as good as yours is going to!
So go on, have a go, and see if you can do better than us. Send your pics in to our Twitter and our favourite will win a National Trust 1 day family pass.
Download the tutorial
Please tweet your images including our name @southeastnt.
Between 1 – 12 December 2011 we’ll be giving away one National Trust 1 day family pass per day to one of our lucky Twitter followers. To win this great prize, keep your eyes peeled for our daily competition message.
We’ll be asking you to send in pictures of your versions of our recipes and craft tutorials, or of our Christmas events. The London and South East team will then pick our favourite photo as the winner of the 1 day family pass for that day.
- The competition will run from 1 – 12 December 2011.
- Entries will need to be submitted by 8pm the day each message goes out.
- Winners will be contacted by 6pm the following day.
- By entering the competition, the entrant grants the National Trust limited, non-exclusive rights to use the images to promote the competition the images were submitted to, or for similar future competitions within a five year period of the winners being announced for the competition that the images concerned were submitted to;
- The photographer will be credited whenever the image is used and published by the National Trust.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their families of The National Trust, anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per Twitter or Facebook account per day.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of this prize.