Our freebie today is another wallpaper, this time featuring a rosy robin. Let us know if you've downloaded our wallpapers for your computer.
To download the wallpaper, click on the link below that is closest to your screen size. When the image loads, right click on it and click 'Set as Desktop Background'
2560x1440 1920x1440 1920x1200 1920x1080 1680x1200 1600x1200 1600x1050 1400x1050 1440x900 1280x1024 1280 x 960 1280 x 800 1024x1024 1024x768 320x480 (best for iPhones)
For your chance to win a National Trust 1 day family pass today share your photos of your wintry adventures at one of our properties on our Twitter, and we'll pick a favourite from your entries.
Between 1 – 12 December 2011 we’ll be giving away one National Trust 1 day family pass per day to one of our lucky Twitter followers. To win this great prize, keep your eyes peeled for our daily competition message.
We’ll be asking you to send in pictures of your versions of our recipes and craft tutorials, or of our Christmas events. The London and South East team will then pick our favourite photo as the winner of the 1 day family pass for that day.
- The competition will run from 1 – 12 December 2011.
- Entries will need to be submitted by 8pm the day each message goes out.
- Winners will be contacted by 6pm the following day.
- By entering the competition, the entrant grants the National Trust limited, non-exclusive rights to use the images to promote the competition the images were submitted to, or for similar future competitions within a five year period of the winners being announced for the competition that the images concerned were submitted to;
- The photographer will be credited whenever the image is used and published by the National Trust.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their families of The National Trust, anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per Twitter or Facebook account per day.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of this prize.